If you are a busy London “City” trader, banker, broker, hedge-funder, Lloyds underwriter or other financial services worker we can save you time and money by taking care of your tax affairs and ensuring all your paperwork and personal “back office” is kept fully up to date. We are Chartered Tax Advisers based near Piccadilly Circus and we regularly visit the City to meet and work with our City-based clients. We can assist you with the following matters:
- Preparation of your personal tax returns, employment income pages including benefits and expenses claims.
- Preparation of Land & Property or other pages of the tax return in cases where you have investment income from buy-to-let portfolios, stocks and shares or other investments.
- Ensuring you are claiming all the eligible tax reliefs for pensions, EIS, VCT and SEIS investments.
- Ensuring you make the correct claim for tax relief on interest paid on funds borrowed personally and used to make a “qualifying loan” to a company or a partnership in which you have an interest.
- Preparation of tax returns of Lloyds of London underwriters and Appointed Representatives.
- For “traders” who are self-employed, partners in a firm or have their own company we can prepare their accounts and tax returns from their trading statements.
- Tax planning for bonuses and other incentivisation schemes.
- Tax advice on share option schemes.
For further information regarding our services for City workers please call Raj Ganguly on 020 7839 0389 or email: email@example.com