Import One Stop Shop (IOSS) applies from 1 July 2021: Both EU & non-EU sellers selling imported goods to EU buyers need to register for IOSS. Electronic interfaces facilitating such sales will be responsible for the VAT. Amazon FBA sellers will still have VAT liabilities in all countries where they hold stock.
RKG Consulting are qualified tax advisers specialising in internet tax matters since 1996. We abide by professional standards and offer personalised advice to our clients. RKG Consulting offers the following VAT-compliance services:
- VAT registration & filing of VAT returns in EU countries such as France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Netherlands, Ireland and the Czech Republic (when sellers hold stock there e.g. in the case of Amazon FBA sellers)
- IOSS registration in the EU, filing and compliance.
- VAT registration & filing in non-EU countries such as the UK and in Switzerland.
- Help and advice regarding VAT and Customs matters.
- Dealing with the tax authorities on your behalf including tax audits.
- Maintenance of VAT records which may be subject to inspection.
We offer a “fixed” fee for VAT registration which includes filing all the necessary VAT returns in the first year from sign-up. Thereafter, a “fixed” annual renewal fee is charged for filing all necessary returns in the subsequent years. We will deal with all matters efficiently, reply to your emails promptly and save the aggravation that many sellers are currently experiencing judging from their comments on internet forums. Please contact RKG Consulting on email@example.com to find out more about our VAT-compliance services and fees.
RKG Consulting’s principal tax adviser is a Chartered Tax Adviser specialising in internet tax matters for over 20 years. Please contact us and we will be pleased to assist you.