You are a UK company or an international group seeking efficient and cost-effective solutions for UK payroll processing, auto-enrolment pensions handling, tax advice on structuring of remuneration packages or obtaining work visas for staff seconded to the UK office. Typically, payroll firms do not handle visas and immigration lawyers do not handle payrolls. RKG Consulting are both accountants as well as OISC-licensed immigration advisers and can process payrolls as well as obtain Tier 2 General and Intra-Company Transfer work visas for migrants sponsored by your organisation. In addition we can advise you of various UK-government approved payroll schemes which reduce the “cost to the company” in terms of employee retention, special dispensations, tax equalisation, modified PAYE schemes, stock options and numerous other payroll-related tax and HR issues.
We provide full payroll services including the following:
- Preparation of weekly or monthly payrolls, payslips for staff, “BACS” lists so that salaries can be paid directly into staff bank accounts.
- Processing of special “expatriate” payrolls and tax knowledge of such schemes.
- Preparation of RTI (Real Time Information), PAYE/NI payments and submission to HMRC.
- Pension auto-enrolment set-up and ongoing management.
- Dealing with the documentation required for starters (P46s) and leavers (P45s), etc.
- Preparation of PAYE end of year returns such as P35s, P60s, P11Ds (expenses & benefits) and other payroll returns required from employers.
- Setting-up and administration of specialised payrolls incorporating dispensation schemes, modified PAYE or tax-equalisation arrangements.
- Dealing with the documentation required for expatriates and foreign assignees as part of International Assignment Solutions.
- Assigning Certificates of Sponsorship and work permit processing to allow foreign staff to come to the UK for work purposes.
Your company will benefit from our expert knowledge of payroll, tax and immigration issues and your payroll and HR matters will be in the hands of UK-qualified Chartered Tax Advisers as well as UK government-licensed immigration advisers. Contact us now to find out more about our payroll and HR services.