We provide a specialist estate and inheritance planning service. We ensure that tax-saving opportunities are fully exploited and the pitfalls of anti-avoidance legislation are successfully circumvented. Our in-depth specialist knowledge enables us to provide complete services from a considered restructuring of a person’s estate to final implementation, including relevant adjustments to reflect changes to personal circumstances or legislation.
Our comprehensive service involves:
- Maximising relief and exemptions to minimise eventual liability.
- The use of trusts to retain a degree of control while removing assets from a person’s estate.
- Tax-effective and flexible wills.
- Share reorganisation and company restructuring.
- Lifetime giving, while ensuring that attendant Capital Gains Tax implications are minimised.
- Moving ownership of assets around a family for greater tax effectiveness.
- Avoiding pitfalls, such as the gift with reservation of benefit provision.
- Tax planning arrangements in connection with the family home.