We have extensive experience of UK and EU taxation compliance and administration including tax research. Our clients include “Big Four” accountancy firms, multi-national companies, governments, educational institutions, tax counsels and tax publishing organisations.
Our extensive range of services in this area includes:
Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Research of VAT cases from UK VAT Tribunal level to ECJ level.
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns.
- Preparation of 8th & 13th EC Directive VAT Refund Claims.
- Advice to non-EU suppliers (e.g US companies) regarding supplying goods and services into the EU.
- Advice and compliance regarding intra-Community trading and Intrastat.
- Preparation of UK personal, partnership and trust tax returns.
- Preparation of UK corporation tax returns, schedules and capital allowances claims.
- Dealing with all aspects of UK personal and corporate self-assessment tax regimes.
- Compliance with UK and international transfer pricing regimes.
Our range of taxation services are extremely wide. For further details please contact us.