Fund Accounting & Administration
Our fund accounting and administrative services include:
- Calculation of the Net Asset Value (NAV) including the calculation of the funds income and expense accruals
- Preparation of semi-annual and annual accounts
- Maintenance of the funds financial books and records
- Payment of the funds expenses
- Calculation and payment of dividends and distributions (if required)
- All back up documents underlying the books and records and the staff that maintain them.
- Supervision of the orderly liquidation and dissolution of the fund (if required)
- Provision of client customised P&L and portfolio reports including trader sector and strategy bifurcation.
- Tax accounting services including income characterization, wash sale reporting and utilisation of aggregate and layering allocation methodologies.
- Co-ordination with external auditors for annual audit and regulatory reporting.
|Process investor subscriptions|
|Review investor eligibility|
|(ie Qualified Purchaser and hot issues status )|
|Review compliance with EU|
|and Patriot Act anti-money laundering provisions|
|Maintain investor register|
|Communicate with investors|
|Publish and/or furnish NAV as|
|Distribute financial, tax and|
|other pertinent reports to investors|
|fund formation and organization|
For further information regarding fund accounting and administration services, please contact us.