Company incorporation services include registration of UK companies, SLPs, LLPs, provision of registered office, company secretarial, restoration of companies, removal of mis-filed accounts:
- Registration of UK private limited companies, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs), English and Scottish Limited Partnerships (LPs) & branches of foreign companies. UK entities can be used for either international “trading” in goods and services or for “holding” of investments such as property or shares.
- Administration services such as UK registered office, company secretary, mail / fax forwarding and “nominee” services.
- Special services such as restoration of UK companies struck off the register, removal and re-filing of accounts and other such matters.
Incorporation of UK companies
A UK company can be set-up within 24 hours. UK companies only require £1 in issued share capital and can have non-resident directors. RKG Consulting will be pleased to provide a registered office address and a company secretary and nominee directors if required. We can also handle the accounting, tax filing and other statutory requirements so the client has everything taken care of and has complete peace of mind that the company will be kept in good standing at all times.
UK Limited Company Package
We can speedily form a UK limited company with a name of your choice within a day. At the time of formation we can register your choice of directors, company secretary, registered office and shareholders all in one go at Companies House and we can send you the certificate of incorporation so that you can start using your new UK company immediately.
Our basic UK limited company services include:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (the company’s constitution)
- Appointment of directors and shareholders
- Registered office address of the company (we can offer our address if you do not have an address in the UK)
- Company seal if required
We can also assist you in opening a UK bank account so your company can immediately start trading, sign contracts, receive and make payments and so on.
RKG Consulting offers a full range of accounting, payroll, VAT, administration and tax compliance services.