RKG Consulting’s services are geared towards businesses and high-net worth individuals. If you are seeking to establish a business in the UK we can advise you how to effectively structure the business in a tax-efficient, commercially sound and legally compliant manner. We can assist you by incorporating a company or other suitable UK legal entity, providing a registered office and other facilities, thus enabling you to start trading immediately. Thereafter we can manage the administration of the company and all statutory accounting and compliance matters such as preparation of payroll, VAT returns, annual accounts and corporate tax returns. If you are an individual and seeking to invest in UK properties or businesses we can assist with the acquisition, maintenance, regulatory compliance and paperwork associated with your investments. If you are a non-European resident seeking UK Investor visas for yourself and your family or work visas for overseas staff we can provide suitable immigration solutions as we are OISC-licensed immigration practitioners in addition to being Chartered Tax Advisers.
A summary of our accounting, tax and immigration services is set out below.
- Services for businesses
- Formation and administration of UK companies (also UK Limited Liability Partnerships, LPs, branches) including provision of company secretarial services.
- UK inward investment: setting up UK branches and subsidiaries of overseas companies, managing all UK statutory compliance matters such as payroll, VAT returns,annual accounts and company secretarial matters.
- Payroll UK government-approved schemes: enabling structuring of part payroll as tax-free allowances thus reducing cost to the company of payroll bills. Suitable for overseas companies setting up offices in UK with seconded staff working on-site in the UK.
- Provision of UK registered office in Piccadilly Circus in London, mail, fax and email forwarding services, UK sales and marketing office facilities, etc.
- UK & EU VAT registrations so that non-EU businesses can invoice EU business clients without VAT on importation of goods or services into the EU.
- EU VAT advice: regarding cross border VAT issues involving shipment of goods as well as the supply of services and, VAT and customs duty planning.
- UK and international tax planning to mitigate the global tax burden.
- UK agency companies for international trading in both goods and services.
- Business Financing structures using both debt and equity, debt re-structuring and advice on optimisation of withholding tax on interest payments.
- UK International Holding company structures to hold shares in worldwide trading entities free of capital gains tax on subsequent disposals and with exemption for foreign dividends.
- UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) registrations and regulatory advice for financial businesses, real estate funds, hedge funds and investment funds.
- Tax-efficient structures for real estate and hotel holdings, dividend and royalty routeing.
- Energy and commodity trading services: establishing UK “rep” office for trading hedging instruments, derivatives, swaps for example on IPE (International Petroleum Exchange) for energy industry products.
- Mergers and acquisitions, seeking out EU target companies, performing due diligence and post-acquisition integration services.
- Assistance to non-EU companies seeking joint ventures, technical collaborations, tie-ups and partnership arrangements with UK companies.
- Tax disputes resolution regarding UK and EU direct and indirect taxes such as VAT and Customs Duty.
- UK outbound investments: tax and business advice regarding structuring and acquisitions of companies overseas including tax issues such as transfer pricing, controlled foreign companies, double tax agreements, regional and offshore holding companies, tax-efficient trading structures, financing structures, dividend and royalty routing, etc.
- Private equity funds, investment banks and hedge funds: tax structuring advice including tax structures for international real estate investments.
- Property tax and accounting services
Our property tax services are aimed at assisting the following categories of clients in tax planning, tax compliance and tax management:
- Private clients and high net worth individuals purchasing UK property.
- UK-resident and non-resident landlords and their companies.
- Estate agents, property management & letting agents and other property professionals.
- Solicitors, trustees, accountants and fiduciaries.
- Banks and other financial institutions.
Our services include:
- Preparation of annual lettings accounts for individuals and corporate landlords (including offshore companies) including buy-to-let portfolios.
- Full book-keeping services for maintaining records of property income and expenses for small to large property portfolios, including VAT return preparation and management for commercial property.
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED): preparation of ATED returns for high-value residential property held via companies.
- Preparation of UK property rental income Tax Returns: both personal and for companies.
- Non-Resident Landlords scheme: applications NRL1/NRL2 to obtain clearance for landlords to receive rents without deduction of UK tax.
- Assistance in dealing with HM Revenue and Customs enquiries, investigations and tax disputes resolution.
- Provision of UK registered office, company secretarial and mail forwarding facilities.
- Formation and administration of UK and offshore companies for property acquisition.
- Inheritance Tax Planning services.
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) services.
- Paperwork management: collection of utility bills from properties and arranging payment.
- Property loans: arranging mortgages and loans for acquisition of property via our bank contacts.
- VAT TOGC / “option to tax” registration: for acquiring commercial property without having to pay VAT to the seller.
- UK Immigration solutions for:
– Employers: requiring work visas for recruitment of non-EEA migrants to work in the UK. We can obtain a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence for your UK entity and then arrange Tier 2 (General) and Intra-Company Transfer visas.
– Tier 1 Investors: requiring a UK passport and residence and prepared to invest the required monetary amount in a UK company or in portfolio investments but not willing to take an “active” role in the UK company.
– Tier 1 Entrepreneurs: requiring UK residence and a passport and investing a smaller amount in a UK business but taking an “active” role in running that business.
- Private clients
If you are a busy London “City” trader, banker, broker, hedge-funder, Lloyds underwriter or other financial services worker we can save you time and money by taking care of your tax affairs and ensuring all your paperwork and personal “back office” is kept fully up to date. We are Chartered Tax Advisers based near Piccadilly Circus and we regularly visit the City to meet and work with our City-based clients. We can assist you with the following matters:
- Preparation of your personal tax returns, employment income pages including benefits and expenses claims.
- Preparation of Land & Property or other pages of the tax return in cases where you have investment income from buy-to-let portfolios, stocks and shares or other investments.
- Ensuring you are claiming all the eligible tax reliefs for pensions, EIS, VCT and SEIS investments.
- Ensuring you make the correct claim for tax relief on interest paid on funds borrowed personally and used to make a “qualifying loan” to a company or a partnership in which you have an interest.
- Preparation of tax returns of Lloyds of London underwriters and Appointed Representatives.
- For “traders” who are self-employed, partners in a firm or have their own company we can prepare their accounts and tax returns from their trading statements.
- Tax planning for bonuses and other incentivisation schemes.
- Tax advice on share option schemes.
For further details of our many services please contact Mr Raj Ganguly, Managing Director on +44 207 839 0389 or mobile +44 (0)77 66 828 851 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.