Tier 2 Entry clearance: documents to be presented to British Consulate
- Current and previous passports of applicant and travelling dependents
- 2 photos of each individual
- Biometric details of each individual (contact VFS centre)
- Appropriate fee
- Marriage certificate
- Completed VAF9 & Appendix 5 forms
- Certificate of Sponsorship
- Original degree certificate
- Original bank statements for last 3 months ending within 30 days of application date showing applicant had at least £800 in the account and each dependent had at least £534 in funds.
10. For A-rated sponsors letter from Sponsor they will accommodate and maintain the applicant for the first month in UK.
11. 12 months payslips showing applicant has been employed by the group for at least 12 months.