Sole Representative Visa: List of documents required
- Print out of form VAF1 (www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk) for UK entry clearance, completed and filed either online or at the British Consulate together with acknowledgement receipt.
- Two passport sized photographs of Sole Rep.
- Original passport (please include this before submission of the application to the British Consulate)
- Notarised statement of the company signed by the President and CEO.
- Notarised statement of the person who will be Sole Rep.
- Corporate income tax return of the company in its home jurisdiction.
- Copy management accounts of the company (latest).
- Copy audited accounts of the company (latest)
- Copy of the business plan for proposed activities in the UK.
- Copy certificate of incorporation (plus all other name change certificates if there has been company name changes)
- Copy international assignment letter
- Up to date CV or resume of Sole Rep.
- Sole Rep’s payslips for last 3 month period.
- Sole Rep’s bank statements for last 3 month period.
- Contract of employment of Sole Rep.
- Full description of the company’s proposed activities in the UK.
The Sole Rep visa basic package
RKG Consulting will provide the client the following draft legal documents on full payment of our agreed sole rep visa filing fees as part of the basic package:
- The Sole Rep Visa application letter to British Consulate prepared in accordance with requirements of the UK immigration law answering under each heading the questions posed under the rules.
- Notarised statement of the company
- Notarised statement by the person who will be Sole Rep.
Extra services for additional fees
Where clients have difficult regarding drafting in-house documents we can separately negotiate additional fees for preparation of the following:
- Business plan for proposed activities in the UK.
- Contract of employment for the sole rep person.
- Management accounts of the company.
- Drafting a suitable CV of the sole rep person.
- International assignment letter.