Our Managing Director, Raj Ganguly, presented a seminar in Shenzhen on 17th September regarding VAT and customs issues that affect exporters from China / Hong Kong to the European Union. The seminar was of great interest to:
- e-commerce internet retailers
- express international couriers
- fulfilment companies
- freight forwarders and shippers
- distribution companies
Raj provided updates on the latest developments in EU VAT and customs regulations including:
- First sale for export scheme, classifications, origin, tariffs.
- Low Value Consignment Relief
- EU customs / VAT investigations & raids
- How to structure your supply chain for tax purposes to compete with “established” players
- Tax-efficient / cost-effective compliance
For the conference outline and presentations please click on the links below.
Raj is a UK qualified Chartered Tax Adviser and a Fellow in International Tax at the IBFD in the Netherlands where in 1997 he completed a fellowship program in VAT and e-commerce. For further details please contact: email@example.com.
[dlo_lcp TEXT_OPT=”EXCERPT” NUMBERPOSTS=”99″]